Roc Lon Lining Fabric
Drapery & Curtain Lining
- Super Challis
View Curtain Lining
The use of interlinings began in Europe for thermal insulating properties, as well as for providing face fabrics a fuller richer look making a window treatment more aesthetically pleasing.
Interlinings are fabrics that go "inside" a drape between the lining and the face fabric. Interlinings give body to a drape with the added benefit of thermal and noise insulation.
Patterned Blackout Lining
Blackout Curtain Lining
- All-In-One Decorative Drapery Fabric incorporates Blackout, Insulation and Flame Resistance
- Specially Developed for Blackout Coating and Printing, High Count 100% Polyester Fancy Woven Dobby Weave
- 54" Wide (137 cm)
- Fashionable and Vibrant Colorations
- Woven Textured Design
- Totally Dry Cleanable
- White Aerocellular Acrylic Foam Backing
- This product meets NFPA 701 (1999) flame propagation standards.
Decorative Blackout Drapery Fabric is to be used with the cloth (color) side facing the room.
View Patterned Blackout Lining
Flame Retardant Blackout Lining Fabric - Sizzling Trio
Flame Retardant fabrics in an array of solid colors that are 100% Blackout. Suitable for draperies, bedspreads, tabletops and wallcoverings.
View Sizzling Trio
Solid Color Lining
Solid Color Curtain & Drapery Lining
Assortment of solid color lining fabrics. This lining fabric is used as a backing for drapery and curtain panels. Lining can provide body and fullness, light control and privacy. Often lining fabrics are decorative and chosen to be a pleasing contrast to the drapery fabric.
View Solid Color Lining